Promote Equal Pay to Diminish Pension Gap, Poverty and Social Exclusion
The project aims at awareness rising about the impact of gender based pay gap on pension gap and feminization of poverty. It takes into consideration the issues of care and precarity of youth at the labour market. The project includes initial national research, collecting and evaluating good practice examples, expert roundtables and general awareness rising campaign.
- Pension gap report
- Public event on pay and pension inequalities between women and men, organized by the Peace Institute and the Association of Free Trade Unions of Slovenia at Prešeren Square in Ljubljana, 10.10. 2015.
- Otevřená společnost, Czech Republic
- Gender Studies, Czech Republic
- Fórum pre pomoc starším, Slovakia
- Fundacija Jakobieta, Poland
- Netzwerk, Austria