Regional EU Award Scheme for Investigative journalism in Western Balkans and Turkey
The regional EU award scheme is established by the European Union and administered by the regional partnership of civil society organisations with the aim of celebrating and promoting outstanding achievements of investigative journalists in the EU-enlargement countires in the Western Balkans – Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia – and Tukey by giving annual awards for investigative stories published in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
The regional scheme of EU awards for investigative journalism in Western Balkans and Turkey has been launched in March 2015 aiming at celebrating and promoting outstanding achievements of investigative journalists and improving the visibility of quality investigative journalism in the region.
Within the regional scheme, seven separate award contests are being organised in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.
- Albanian Media Institute, Tirana, Albania
- Media Center Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kosovo Press Council, Priština, Kosovo
- Macedonian Institute for Media, Skopje, Macedonia
- Montenegro Media Institute, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Novi Sad School of Journalism, Novi Sad, Serbia
- P24, Istanbul, Turkey