Gendered Migration, Sex Work and Exploitation: Trafficking in Women and Prostitution
The aim of the project (co-financed by ASO, Austrian Science and Research Liaison) is to provide a comparative analysis on the phenomenon of prostitution in its relation to migration and trafficking in women in the four countries, i.e. Austria, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia. This was achieved by following comparative and interdisciplinary approaches that aimed to study the intersections of the mentioned phenomena.
- Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen (Austria)
- Institute for Migrations and Ethnic Studies (Croatia)
- Anti Trafficking Center (Serbia)
- Society Ključ – Centre for Fight Against Trafficking in Human Beings (Slovenia)
- Austrian Science and Research Liaison Offices, Vienna
- East East Program: Partnership Beyond Borders (OSI)