Amela Meštrovac joined the Peace Institute in 2022 as a staff member to support the financial management of the Peace Institute’s projects. In more than ten years working for City of Women, as office manager and financial manager of the organisation and its Slovenian and international projects, she acquired expertise in management and financial management of projects, an understanding of national and international non-governmental organisations with limited financial resources and the specifics of international integration. In her work, she relies on an interdisciplinary approach and thinking outside the box in the fields of event production, finance and promotion, which contribute to the growth of organisations with a strong impact on social awareness, solidarity and diversity.
Exchange of different theoretical and practical approaches and experiences on gender equality and an inclusive environment.
- FemQueer: Common strategies for gender equality
- Equality of gender rules: Creating equal society for all
- MOJ DOM. Refugees, migration and erased memories in the aftermath of Yugoslav wars
- JUSTICE FOR ALL: Enhancing the Rights of Defendants and Detainees with Intellectual and/or Psychosocial Disabilities: EU Cross-Border Transfers, Detention and Alternatives
- Engaged in Equality – Challenging masculinities and engaging adolescent boys to end gender-based violence
- Empowering Migrant Voices on Integration and Inclusion Policies – EMVI