Marko Ribać, PhD
In our starting thesis, the process of the democratisation of citizenship is seen as requiring a transformation of policies so that they encourage greater citizen participation.
- Populist Backlash, Democratic Backsliding, and the Crisis of the Rule of Law in European Union
- Equality and human rights in times of global governance
- Political and Media Populism: “Refugee crisis” in Slovenia and Austria
- Gender differentiation in media industry
- Communication Practices in the Context of Social Uprising and Requests for Public Accountability
- Digital Citizenship (DIG-CIT)