The project is designed to provide professional information on the issues of self-regulation in journalism and within the media, and on the systems of media accountability.
Media Preferences and Perceptions. A Survey Among Students, Ethnic Minorities and Politicians in Slovenia
"Is the emergence of the so-called citizen journalism, made possible by digital technology, actually increasing the power and influence of citizens in relation to media and other power centres?"
- Media Preferences and Perceptions. A Survey Among Students, Ethnic Minorities and Politicians in Slovenia
- You Call This a Media Market? The Role of the State in the Media Sector in Slovenia
- Media for Citizens
- Media Ownership. Impact on Media Independence and Pluralism in Slovenia and Other Post-Socialist European Countries
- Serving the State or the Public. The Outlook for Public Service Broadcasting in Slovenia
- Media Policy in Slovenia in the 1990s. Regulation, Privatization, Concentration and the Media
- The Victory of the Imaginary Left. The Relationship of the Media and Politics in the 2000 Parliamentary Elections in Slovenia
- We About the Roma. Discriminatory Discourse in the Media in Slovenia