The project is designed to provide professional information on the issues of self-regulation in journalism and within the media, and on the systems of media accountability.
A detailed presentation of how propaganda-oriented media systems work and why it is necessary to oppose them is presented in the following analysis.
- Characteristics of propaganda-oriented media systems
- Article EU enlargement policy and the media: a political or a technical issue
- Hate and Propaganda Models of Media and Communication in the Western Balkans And Turkey
- Reflection on the future of public media
- Global Media Giants, chapter on Eastern Europe
- Regional overview of Public Service Media models in South East Europe
- Media Preferences and Perceptions. A Survey Among Students, Ethnic Minorities and Politicians in Slovenia
- You Call This a Media Market? The Role of the State in the Media Sector in Slovenia
- Media for Citizens
- Media Ownership. Impact on Media Independence and Pluralism in Slovenia and Other Post-Socialist European Countries
- Serving the State or the Public. The Outlook for Public Service Broadcasting in Slovenia
- Media Policy in Slovenia in the 1990s. Regulation, Privatization, Concentration and the Media
- The Victory of the Imaginary Left. The Relationship of the Media and Politics in the 2000 Parliamentary Elections in Slovenia
- We About the Roma. Discriminatory Discourse in the Media in Slovenia